As our visitor, we would like you to know how we handle the information which you send us via the internet.
Who we are
Collection of Information
The information we collect via our website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. Mishca Jewellery Ltd collects certain information from you, (e.g. name, address, email address, and credit/debit card details and other billing information).
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies,you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer's identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to record your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by newsletters and updates we send you (if you are subscribed to these updates).
How your information is used
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Mishca Jewellery Ltd uses the information you provide to fulfill requests for service or information; provide customer service; administer promotions or surverys; offer new products or services; improve the effectiveness of our Web site, marketing endeavours and offers; conduct research and analysis; send marketing communications; or perform other business activities.
If you would like to receive marketing email from us, please sign up to our newsletter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You always have the ability to opt out of receiving future marketing communications from Mishca Jewellery Ltd.
To stop receiving marketing communications from Mishca Jewellery Ltd:
1. Follow the directions on any of our marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communications.
2. Send an e-mail request with your full name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
3. Send a request with your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to:
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current contact information, and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (for example, e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to stop receiving. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, and the form in which we received your request, it may take up to one week for e-mails, thirty calendar days for phone calls, and six weeks for direct mail to remove you from Mishca marketing lists. Until the change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have requested not to receive future marketing communications, you may still receive business-related notices such as billing information, or other organization-related information.
Third-Party Ad Providers
Our Web sites use third-party service providers to serve ads across the Internet and analyze Web site traffic on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails.
They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server.